Thursday, March 22, 2007

jackie - the day the dog came




found a person who was willing to let me try out his dog for 1 day to see if we would be able to adopt. Lovely dog, i thought. Small German Shephard.

However, see my girls' faces ! At one point, they called me out of the house for a serious family conference. So us three girls sat in a triangle and the 2 kids tilted their head in a questioning look. I could almost hear Chrissi saying: "mom, what were you tinking?"
Nicki boy took 1 look at the dog and left the house. Boys are boys.
Eventually, i returned the dog. I'm not a dog person, can't force myself. I tried to love the dog while he was there and he protected me against everyone, growling at Meow, growling at maid. Good thing he ignored the cats completely, like they were lizards or something, drove the girls mad! Anyway, i can't stand the constant attention, him following me wherever i went. Oh.. and him licking my lips when i wasn't paying attention.. oooohhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home