Tuesday, March 06, 2007

lilo


Photo sent to me by Lilo's mom. might adopt her if all goes well. Meow is so excited he called me from US this morning to bark. when i said "hi Meow" he said, "i'm no more meow! i'm a woof woof now!" Suddenly sorry that i've deprived him of a doggie for so long.
have to quote Lilo's mom's words. So farnie:
"Lilo is really lucky to be 'upgraded' to a 'resident' of a landed property. I sort of told her about it that she has a greater responsibilty to look after a bigger house ( compared to my exec flat ) . She wags her tail and seems to response yes to me."
Would be difficult for the mom to let go of Lilo i think.
on a more somber note, my 2nd aunt is critically ill. she's sleeping all the time now, doc suspect the cancer has gone to the brains. She just came to my house for new year and all seemed ok. However, she has been quite sick since last year so I guess it was inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home