Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chinese New Year

so many things happened this new year.

1. 2nd aunt-in-law fell into the pond at my house. luckily no injuries, but it was very surprising. A potentially devastating event turned into 2 great hours of recounting by all uncles and aunties.

2. As usual, meow is not around during New Year. Have to go home to Ipoh. Heard a very touching song written by Ah Niu about Malaysian who work over seas going home for the New Year.

3. The new maid is great. She's been with us for 1 week now. Must have been a very unsettling week for her. So many things happened in the week. People staying over at my house, New Year, and now Meow's parents are in the house. Meow's mom is much stricter than me so what i have not taught her to do, she is told off for not doing.. poor maid. Lucky me, too bad for her. Imagine if she didn't join us.... i'll be the one getting it! phew.

4. Found out about a couple of things i'd rather not... Once again, people i expected would be supportive were sabotaging me every step of my life. People I didn't expect to help pulled me up here and there without my knowing. Happy about the latter, but incredible sadness about the first.

5. Miss my grand dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home