Tuesday, February 13, 2007

the old machine

never ever before have i ever bought something so rusty, so dusty and yet feel so happy.

Anyway, the parcel arrived on Monday, all 27 kg of it. Was greatly disappointed because all the people I expected would help me with it did not. But I was lucky because i bumped into other people who did help me. interestingly enough, those who did not help me are those who are expecting something out of the machine while those who helped had no idea what was in the parcel.

Once again, i realize that there's a lot of people i cannot count on . There's only my meow who will always be there, and my brothers, and my parents and my extended family. These people always lend a helping hand, and they don't count how many times they pay for you or how much they pay for you.

At this moment, I especially miss my Cousin, my biao ge, who, over the years helped me along, pushed me back on the path when i fall off.

Thanks for helping me move house. It was so tough on you. Thanks for fixing the electrical stuff. thanks for getting the toilet in place. thanks for going with me to taiwan for the shoot. thanks for being the only person i can go to for mind boggling issues. Thanks for being so goofy i always laugh. Thanks for teaching me how to sing. Thanks for being so strong in getting your business going cos that's my inspiration. Thanks for never saying you're too busy for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home