Thursday, December 28, 2006

nothing to write about

Year end finally arrived, and all the accts i manage closed beautifully. Result of 1) 30% careful calculation, 2) 40% a strong heart, 3) 30% very very good luck.

Couple of days ago I told a long time friend about this blog, hoping that by sharing the blog we would somehow be in touched. Was rather stunned when after reading it for less than a minute he told me my blog was too boring. Asked him, how do i write an exciting blog? He told me to write something scandalous, put some pictures. Hmm...

I'm not sure if it's good or bad but nothing scandalous seems to be happening with my life anymore. Either that, or i'm too prudent to put it down in black and white.. heehee. I guess somewhere along my 20s i've mellowed a great deal. I don't feel that much for a lot of things anymore. I'm not too easily excited or moved to declare an opinion on a great deal of things.
Maybe because i've been through many extreme, hard to believe situations that daily life has become mundane.

I'm living day by day, grateful that nothing too catastrophic is happening. So in summary, i'm just doing it as i name my blog.. "living a life". Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home