Tuesday, February 27, 2007

poor quality sleeping

Haven't been sleeping well since last fri. Lent my bed to Meow's parents who came to stay cos my bed is on the 2nd floor. have to move to 3rd floor to sleep on a very hard bed, the so-called very good very good bed. Meow's parents keep complaining about my water bed being too soft... (return to me! return to me! I want.) sigh.

Lack of sleep has made me very lethargic, but 3 against 1 on deciding not to buy a new bed for them for the other 2nd floor bedroom. More bad nights for me until they go back this week end.

I think the bad sleep is causing me to hullucinate/go crazy/be extremely muddled. I'm starting to doubt the relationship, sometimes i can't even remember meow's face. then I keep asking myself why i'm with him and then I keep asking myself whether leaving him will bring me happiness. I have to go to the office toilet and allow my mind to rest for a while before i can be "awake" again. That's when i realize i'm getting very depressed cos i don't get proper sleep. It makes me want to cry.

I'm probably not writing coherently as well. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home