Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I quit

Really have no choice.. they offer me a 47% increase!

Handed in my resignation letter on Friday. Although i have really enjoyed this job, I'm still kind of relieved that i'm going to leave all these behind. I always have this "bye bye, none of my business anymore" euphoria when i move on in life.

Life sometimes IS very very tiring.

Nevertheless, we must enjoy while we can and be happy in the things that go right. For e.g... how the mahjong sisters donated $5 to my farm yesterday.. wah ha ha ha.. they sponsored 1/2 a packet of dog food.

peanut and butter are doing really well. Very cute now. they sit when they come near me, wagging their tails till the tails threaten to drop.

Last Sat and Sun was spent in Shah Alam and Klang, attending Gary and Ester's wedding and visiting relatives.

Very sweet to see Meow's mom and her sisters being so close. That's what family is about. I bet when i'm old and have no teeth, my bros will still love me and i'll still treat them like babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home