Wednesday, May 02, 2007

action movie

Whole body aches... there is so much behind the scene one would never think about when watching action movie.

It all started with my stuntman not being able to find a wig that looks like my hair.
Pain no. 1: I was wearing a very hard shoe which bit my toe nails, making it especially unsuitable for running.

Scene: co-actor and i running away from a van that is trying to knock us down.

Co-actor who is a guy and therefore who can run faster, ran at a speed i couldn't keep up due to being shorter and wearing painful shoes.

Pain no. 2: I have to jump away from the van and land on the road (matthress lah). You would think it's ok. Try jumping onto your bed. It's really ok. However, jump 10 times! my neck is aching like anything.

Pain no. 3: Have to hold up my co-actor's head for 1 hour while he said his lines. after a while, one would realize that a human head can indeed be very heavy.

Pain no. 4: have to really land on the very rough road, luckily not from a great height. The audience must be wondering - if i had really flown and landed, how come no blood? Hahaha...

Then i have to crawl towards my co-actor stuntman and scream and cry. Crawling on the road is really no joke. very painful. i crawled at least 8 times.. knees are aching.

Anyway, verdict: whole body ache.

Only consolation is that for the last hour of acting, at 12midnight, meow came to 探班 with Peanut.. so sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home