Tuesday, July 04, 2006

too many projects...

... too little time!

Bought these meal replacement muesli bar things (very tasty!) and ended up having 1 whole hour of lunch with nothing to do! Heh heh...
went for a walk to the library at Taka and pulled out some books on knitting. WOW... regretted buying a $75 knitting book from Kinokuniya, our library really has a lot of stuff.

Salivating over the idea of knitting an afghan.. they are so pretty! K... have to finish up the $17.50 per ball shirt, my mom's little cardigan, grey and white big sweater before I can start getting my hands on those afghans!!! aaahhhh...

Went down to ArtFriends. They don't sell woolly, but they sell knitting needles and thin yarn, which has finally caught my attention after all these years.

Used to be impatient and can't handle thin yarn and thin needles and 20 stitch per inch knitting. My mom's cardigan requires just that and its so rare that she request for any knitting that i make myself start on it. Now i'm hooked... there are a lot more lacey stuff you can do with thin yarn!

oh oh.. more possibilities, more projects, not enough time!



somebody help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home