Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Living a life

Finished the triangle shawl in dark pink / raspberry (?)
very nice.. very nice. Wearing it in the office. Wish it is warmer. Fingers still frozen.

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter03/PATTtriaran.html

Next project I want to start on the yarn my meow bought me... Can't figure out what to make yet. It is too stressful. Never bought a ball of yarn that costs more than $5 and he bought me 6, each costing $17.50! Suddenly knitting isn't just fun anymore, it turned serious.

Took a good look at the yarn today and found out that the "inside" of the ball of yarn is a cardboard roll, like the "heart" of an average toilet roll.. wow.. price per inch of yarn just went up again. Heart pain...

Now I'm in a dilemma. If i make a scarf.. which is abt the right amount of yarn, i won't wear it so much. If i make it into clothings of sorts i'll have to buy more, thereby hurting my heart and pocket even more.

maybe more research time is needed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home