Thursday, May 25, 2006

touch freak

Living a life
I’m a touch freak.

I can’t stand it when people touch me. Anywhere. Head, arms, fingers. I get all upset if person taking pen from me touches my fingers. I hate it when guys say “hey but you are so thin!” and then use their finger and thumb to circle my wrist. I freak out when guys touch the clothes I’m wearing to feel the material.

Am … I … alone?

I’m an actress sometimes. So I DO have to touch other actors, like hold their hands, cry on their shoulders, etc.. but somehow that’s ok. It’s like I can expect what they are going to do… e.g., grab my hands, and I know that they will not surprise me with other physical contact.

When people touch my arm, rub my hair, touch me when I don’t expect it, I want to push them to the floor, kick them and dig into their body with my heels, do serious damage.

One camera man twice touched the side of my back, the area slightly under my arm, to get me to move position. First time I told him that if he wanted me to move, just give me verbal instructions, but I was fuming. I wanted to smash his camera in his face. 2nd time he did it, I said loud enough for all to hear, “If you want me to move, please tell me, DON’T TOUCH ME!”

Do I need to see a doctor about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home