Sunday, June 11, 2006

touch freak

touchy feely day again

walking on the street, minding my own business... BAM! guy talking to his 2 girl friends, not looking where he was walking, slammed his arm right into my butt from behind.

I glared and glared as a cat wud glare. Reaction was too slow. Should have hissed and spat. Guy said, "Sorry!", turned back and continued chatting with girl friends. Feel so violated...

Bought lunch, sat down on those stools at the food court. Lapping up my lunch and fat guy sat down on the stool behind and bumped into me back to back. Damn!

Entertained myself through the lunch fantasizing on how i should have smashed their faces in...

Oh well, the lunch was good. Managed to knit another inch on my shawl. Expected completion date: 18 June 06. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home