Wednesday, September 26, 2007

mid autumn

Mid Autumn yesterday. Sent a mooncake to Hungary for one of my colleagues there who has never tasted one before.

Family dinner together, missing mom cos she’s gone for an interview.

This morning I was on half day leave. Went to visit the Lee family to deliver mooncake – 1 day late, and to see sister’s new baby. Parents still very caring towards me and still feel easy around them. Saw a lot of my things still in the house and me still in their Chinese New Year photos displayed in the living room. Feel a bit down and the past seem so much like a dream. It was a very volatile period of my life and I wasn’t a happy person then. So much have changed since but memories still made me very lost and unhappy for the rest of the day.

Baby is cute. Looks very mature, like Steven’s baby. Scary how all babies look very mature nowadays. What are they thinking? I bet this one was planning what he wants to do when he can start crawling. He had this very “planning” kind of look in his eyes.

Realize I feel very lost when I’m in Bishan, especially walking ard during office hour… it’s like I’m selling insurance again, like I’m scared again. I remember I was constantly scared when I was selling insurance… not sure of where the next buck is coming from, not sure of where my life is going. It was a very poignant moment when I stepped into office in the afternoon. Job Security – it is a big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home