Sunday, September 16, 2007

the birthday wish

it's amazing how my birthday wish comes true year after year.
this year's birthday was spent quite accidentally with a BBQ with my colleagues and parents and mao mao cong and meow.

since some years back, my birthday wish after every candle has been that for the next year, i would have friends, family and my meow around me at my birthday and it comes true EVERY YEAR! wah ha ha ha ha ha.

the sgtcashmgt group gave me a mng bag for birthday.. cool.
bro gave me a tasmania devil to go with the bugs bunnie. hee hee

best present of all came from meow.. : the very laptop i'm typing this very blog on right this very minute! wah ha ha ha ha

Janie came with philip to save my life when she came to be the 4th leg for mahjong.. i'm sure she had better things to do but she decided to Ba Dao Xiang Zhu (pull knife and help). sigh... this meow so loved so loved

anne brought her pepper and bernard his odie. i think the kids had their good time butt sniffing. Overall a great ad hoc birthday party.. only down part about the whole thing is that i have to go to work on my actual birthday... toinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home