Tuesday, July 17, 2007

first day

First day at the bank:

The day is filled with warmth and support from everyone. at 7:30, the sisters all show their support by ensuring that I wake up on time. Sms after sms falls in. So happy.

Parking at Golden Shoe costs SGD 37!!! Ahhhh!!!

New Team is made up of young folks and they brought me out to lunch. very touched very touched. Just one comment to make: I'M BACK AT THE BANK!!!! wah ha ha ha ha.. The environment is just soooo BANK! ....I'm home...

Second day at bank:
I'm still in office now: 930pm, but it's totally worth it. I love it! I love it!

Then again, miss the work at D company. The exposure was great and it really helps my work now. I'm still so concerned about how the cash is doing for this month. I miss D as well... *SAD*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home