Thursday, September 27, 2007

feel good factor


major crisis in the office just now, another department forgot to do something really major (can't say.. insider trading hiak hiak hiak) and everything went into chaos...

Somewhere along the line, the big boss (Boss D) of that department got hold of my name and used it like a life bouy... it went to the ear's of my big boss (Boss A) in HK. so Boss A told my boss's boss (Boss B) who came to me and asked me how everything can be resolved. I quickly tied in all the right people and after 15mins, i saved the day! Boss B is very proud of me and
Boss A sent out a mail copying only Boss B, Boss D, and ME! mini me! hiak hiak hiak.

seperate issue : HK trader whom everybody think is demanding and fierce told one of her subordinate that in my team, i'm the best person to talk to... sweet... (oh and she's one of the people i pulled in to resolve the above issue)

in all that stress, i devoured 1/2 a mooncake!!!! but it's the best mooncake i've eaten this year. it's from Li Bai.. very soft.. melt in ur mouth type... yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home