Sunday, October 29, 2006

looking up

Spent the afternoon reviewing my bro’s termpaper. I thought I’d lost the flair to write since I finished school. Writing the blog did not help my confidence because it’s mostly on mundane stuff. Helping my bro with his essay brought back some of the joy of writing and reassured me that with a topic in mind, I can still form an argument and write pretty coherently..

oh well, i did win in mahjong on friday and things are lookin up over the weekend. i'll have to be more watchful about what i do and say and be more conscious of other people's feelings.

Today I met with Ann ArrowSmith, a hotelier again, after about 2 years. social meeting. she's inspiring and doesn't eat meat - environmentalist. We had a great talk about taking care of the environment and I'm suddenly very proud of my meow because he's in the water recycling business. We really need people like him to go around the world and clean up all the dirty water and oil we produce. I really hope i can do more. I guess i'll travel and drive less to do my little bit. Oh, and throw away less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home