Friday, October 27, 2006

bad patch

there comes a time, now and then, that i hit a bad patch. Things i do are dotted with errors here and there, and no matter what i say, somebody takes offense. If i keep quiet, people become hostile to me.

This is in stark contrast to times when i'm basking in popularity, when i get everything done perfectly and i even can spare the time and energy to look out for others. Good times lasted for the past six months and i hope this bad patch will be over soon.

Don't know if it's psychological so i keep telling myself, "bad patch is over, bad patch is over".

Actually, to really put a finger on it, the bad patch started when i was shooting incredible tales. From the moment my co-actor stained my t-shirt with red paint, things went downhill. i went to discuss with the ‘ghost’ to ensure that he won’t touch me anywhere other than my neck, and I believe it offended him.... and his makeup artist.

At the end of the shoot, waving a breezy goodbye to the crew, for some reason, director, assistant director etc etc all ignored (or didn’t happen to see) me.
Then I got bad news about work (unfairly appraised). Even my bf’s secretary (who called to ask me some information) who used to be on good terms with me, got mad at me when I jokingly sms her back, to ask her if “when boss is not around, monkey is the king”? … She asked who I’m calling a monkey and then asked me to have a good weekend.

And I lost in Mahjong over and over again last Friday… never been this bad.

That’s it!!! TGIF: this evening, after work, my luck will change. I’ll win in mahjong and everyone will like me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home