Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pink and white stripe vest done

It's friday again, and exactly 1 week from when i started the pink vest... and it's done despite my sporadic knitting! it looks really good. Now i'm confident to start on the vest my meow's mom ordered.

Finally at peace with myself with regards to work, after 2 weeks of struggle. Life is unfair and people are biased and all in all i got a good deal, so why fret?

Haven't exercised for a week. Lethargy is the killer. I can't wait for another upcoming show to fuel myself up to slim down. It's usually too late by then.. Have to keep in shape all the time. 1 kg to dissolve. Ah... the struggle is endless!

Beautiful house is beckoning to me. Moving time again in mid-November. All should be well. the 3 kids cannot wait for the extra space.

Yesterday found nicki sleeping in Meow's wash basin. Poor kid... looked so abandoned.

Meow is coming back tomorrow 6am from Beijing after 4 days. Poor meow, too much travelling. Glad it's not me doing the flying about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home