Thursday, March 20, 2008

andy lee part 2

Referring to an earlier entry where I described the chance meeting of a certain Andy Lee, he came back to look for me.

Turns out he was from the company, but had left and now is re-hired to be the ED (executive director) of a securities sales team. Wow. Didn’t think he was a fresh grad, but didn’t expect him to be so high ranking.

Anyway, he msn me on the office communicator to say hi once he got all hooked up on the company’s system.

Was trilled so I msned my other colleague and good friend in HK to tell him the latest news.
In Sampson’s words: “he only had your name and he found you! So romantic! It’s the start of a romantic story! You give up your CEO for a poor guy!”

To which I replied, “oh yah… ED isn’t exactly very poor, maybe earning more than the CEO, so the story isn’t that amazing and besides, isn’t it more romantic that I have so many young, eligible and capable guys in front of me and yet I stayed on with my meow?”

And Sampson said, “ok I’m going for my lunch.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home