Wednesday, December 05, 2007

so hate

Snakey has been making a lot of false reports about me to 2 of my bosses. luckily she knows too little about me to do much damage cos bosses know me better and know i wouldn't do all those things she claimed i did, which they came to clarify with me. however, it really sucks knowing such an idiot is hanging around.

bosses want a peaceful team so i agreed to be extra nice to snakey to make peace. Today direct boss brought us out for lunch and shouldered a 150SGD bill just to provide an enjoyable environment for us to "makeup". however hard i try to be nice and compliment the snakey, etc, she keeps being nasty. when i joke with WT and boss, she will take it seriously and stamp on me.

i think she is too free, have nothing to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger msrcc said...

oh my...this is fast becoming my update website...hahaha...my sympathies to you my fren...peace be with you...may nothing rock it ..cheers

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home