Monday, January 02, 2012

Life is too confusing

Here I am, going to do something really drastic again. I'm not sure if anybody would ever understand my decision or even sympthize with it. Some might even hate me or think I'm doing the stupidest thing in my life. I might even agree with them, not just in 10 years time, even now.

But I'm just thinking, I'm not living the life I want to live. I can't just live day by day till I die, enjoying life's little contentment. That's not how it is for me. I want to love, see the world, live differently, learn, get shocked. Of course nothing dangerous, but waiting for the day to die is not how I want to spend the rest of my days.

Gonna take the plunge. Thanks folks for sticking with me. See you later, folks that need time to get used to the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home