Monday, March 08, 2010

Humbling

It snowed this morning when i was walking to work, and looking out of the window, it seems to be snowing still as I eat my lunch.

Everyday, I have renewed belief that I've mastered the art of staying warm, only to wake up in the morning hopping from room to room trying to keep warm whilst getting ready for work. The weather changes everyday... so does the temperature of the water in my shower. On warmer days, the water is scalding hot. On freezing cold days, you can turn the hot water all the way and it would still be alright. There is no guarantee that the heating system in the house can keep you warm either. I want to say that wearing a lot of clothes is the only guarantee of staying warm, but I've learnt that I would be proven wrong again tomorrow.

Nothing is more humbling than the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home